1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We will comply with Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations, guideline stipulated by the country, and other criterions regarding the handling of personal information obtained in all businesses. Furthermore, we will protect personal information by drawing up personal information protection management systems in compliance with Japanese Industrial Standards “Personal Information Protection Management Systems Requirements” (JIS Q15001).
2. Usage within the Scope of Use Purpose
When we obtain and use personal information, we will specify the use purpose of such information, and will not engage in handling of personal information that goes beyond the scope necessary to achieve specified use purpose (usage other than for use purpose). Furthermore, we will carry out proper management measure to ensure it will not be used for reasons other than for the intended purpose.
3. Providing to Third Party
Except in the case of obtaining your consent or required by laws and regulations, etc., we will not provide personal information to third party by going beyond the scope necessary to achieve use purpose. Furthermore, even in the case of obtaining personal information due to merger and other reasons, we will not handle such information by going beyond the scope of use purpose prior to succession, without your prior consent.
4. Response to Consultation
If we receive compliant and consultation regarding the handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate relation of fact, etc. concerning its details, and will respond within a reasonable period in a sincere manner.
5. Safety Control Measures
In order to ensure proper management of personal information obtained by us, we will carry out organizational/personal/physical/technical safety measure, and will engage in prevention and correction of divulgence, loss or damage arising in personal information. Furthermore, if preservation period stipulated in laws and regulations passes, or if it no longer becomes necessary to handle your personal information, we will promptly dispose your personal information.
6. Supervising of Outsourced Party
We may outsource personal information obtained by us to third party within the scope necessary to achieve use purpose. In such case, we will make sure that appropriate safety control measure can be implemented via contract, etc. in compliance with Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
7. Strengthening of System, etc.
In consideration of the change in social conditions/environment, we will review the Personal Information Protection Management Systems regarding protection of personal information on continual basis and will improve our engagement to protect personal information.
Article 1 Matters Regarding Obtainment of Personal Information
We will obtain the following personal information pursuant to laws.
(1) Information regarding logging into service and usage, etc.
- ・bitfan ID and password for logging into service
- ・Gender, birth date, postal code and email address to be used as account registration information
- ・Account related information provided by you such as name, address, telephone number, SNS account information, point linkage service information and other customer related information
- ・Information regarding points, return of revenues and use of other service
- ・Information regarding transaction that you made via the use of service and information regarding the content of such transaction
- ・Information regarding credit card information, bank account information, electronic money, receiving agent, cash-on-delivery, and information regarding other settlement and its method
- ・Information regarding your inquiry, contact, etc. to the Company
- ・Document to identify individual pursuant to legal requirement, etc. (refers to copy of document, without limitation, passport, driver’s license, health insurance card, and resident card) and information included in said document.
（2）Information regarding terminal used by you and information obtained by use of cookie, etc. (hereinafter, “Service Usage History”).
- ・Information regarding identification of device body of information communication terminal
- ・OS information for information communication terminal
- ・Information regarding internet connection
- ・Position information
- ・Referrer information
- ・IP address information
- ・Time stamp information regarding browsed URL and browsed date
- ・Information regarding use of service
- ・Advertisement identifier information being allocated per customer’s terminal
- ・Server log information
（3）Information obtained from third party
- ・Information obtained from third party you’re your consent
- ・Information obtained pursuant to laws and regulations
- ・Information obtained on the ground of open to the public
All of your information obtained by us are being provided based on your intention. Please also note in advance that we may refuse your use of service, if you cannot provide us with all or part of information to be obtained by us related to use of service.
Article 2 Use Purpose of Personal Information
We will use personal information stated in Article 1 pursuant to laws as described below.
（1）We will login to service and use service (Usage based on your consent or usage to carry out performance of agreement executed between you and the Company)
- ・For identification of customer and authentication service
- ・To provide/operate a kind of service that suits your need
- ・To establish and perform transaction between you and the Company and for the sake of your use of other service
- ・To manage customer who is a member of service
- ・For packaging/shipping work of product, etc. of service
- ・To provide settlement service/logistics service
- ・For billing of consideration of service
- ・For operation of point relevant service
- ・For notification of matters necessary to operate service
- ・For various inquiries on service, and handling of after-sales service
- ・To respond to contact/various inquiries concerning customer who withdrew from membership
- ・To respond to after-sales service, inquiries, and complaint
- ・For prevention and handling of wrongful act, etc.
- ・For contact regarding service or plan implemented by us
- ・For identification of user and automatic display of registration information on various screens
Furthermore, in order for you to login and use service, you need to provide us with your personal information so that we can engage in use for the above purpose.
（2）Usage for advertisement/marketing（Usage based on your consent）
- ・To carry out solicitation of service, advertisement and other marketing on service or third party’s media.
- ・To send email magazine
- ・To send direct mail
- ・To implement campaign, planning of offering prize, and survey
- ・To distribute advertisement where third party is the advertiser on service or third party’s media
（3）Usage for product development/research (Usage based on your consent)
- ・To investigate/analyze marketing data
- ・To develop our new service and product, etc.
Article 3 Restriction on Providing Personal Information to Third Party
Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third party without your prior consent.
(1) If, pursuant to laws and regulations
(2) If it becomes necessary to protect human life/body or property and the Company is having a difficult time gaining your consent
(3) If there is a particular need to improve public health or promote sound upbringing of children and where it is difficult to obtain your prior consent
(4) If it becomes necessary to cooperate with government body or local public body or person designated by such body concerning their performance of work stipulated in laws and regulations, and where gaining your consent can potentially interfere with the performance of such work
(5) In the case where the following matters have been notified our announced in advance
- ・Providing to third party is included in use purpose
- ・Items of data being provided to third party
- ・Means or method of providing to third party
- ・Ceasing to provide personal information to third party by responding to your request
However, the following cases shall not correspond to third party stipulated in the above.
(1) If we are outsourcing all or part of handing of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve use purpose
(2) In the case where personal information is being provided due to succession of business based on merger or other reasons
(3) In the case where personal information is being used jointly with a specific person, if such intention and items of personal information used jointly, scope of a person engaged in joint use, use purpose of person engaged in use, name or title of a person responsible for management of such personal information are being notified to customer in advance, or said items are at condition readily accessible to customer.
If we intend to engage in joint use of personal information with specific person, or if use purpose or name or title of person in charge of management is being changed, we will notify customer in advance concerning changed content, or place said content at condition readily accessible to customer.
Article 4 Use of Cookie and other functions
Article 5 Joint Use of Personal Information
We will jointly use personal information as described below.
（1）Items of personal information used jointly
- Name, address, telephone number, membership number and other information provided by user, Service Usage History
（2）Scope of person engaged in joint use
（3）Use purpose of person engaged in usage
- Use purpose stated in Article 2
（4）Person responsible for management of jointly used personal information
- SKIYAKI Inc.
Article 7 Procedure for Disclosure, Correction, etc.
We will accept your personal request such as disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure, use purpose notice, correction, etc. in the case where content of personal information subject to disclosure is contrary to fact, etc., cease of use, etc. and suspension of providing to third party (hereinafter, “Disclosure, etc.”).
(1) Where to request disclosure, etc.
(2) Items to be submitted
- ① Notice/disclosure request regarding use purpose of personal information
- ② Request for correction, etc. of personal information
- ③ Request for cease of use, etc. regarding personal information
- ④ Copy of document to identify the individual (1 item from any of the below items)
Driver’s license (If address is changed, then both sides)
Resident card (Original accepted, resident card must be within 6 months from the issued date)
Alien registration card (If address is changed, then both sides)
Passport (Photo and address page) various health insurance certificates (page where your name/birth date and current address are stated)
- ⑤ If you correspond to legal representative, in addition to above ④, document that can verify that you have the power of legal presentation
- ⑥ If you correspond to voluntary representative, in addition to above ④, the power of attorney prescribed by the Company and certificate of seal-impression of person himself/herself
*If sensitive information such as legal domicile is stated in the document to be submitted, make sure to submit such document by first blotting out the sensitive portion so that no one can read that portion. If sensitive information is not being blotted out when we receive such information, we will blot out that sensitive portion so that said portion will not be obtained. Please also note that reply result will only be sent to the address stated in public document.
Please note in advance that out of applicable requests, you will be charged with handling charge of 500 yen (tax not included) per request concerning request for disclosure request and request for use purpose notice. Furthermore, if you are requesting by mail, you must pay for the handling charge by postal note or transfer of fund in advance, etc. (you will pay for issuing handling charge or transfer handling charge). In addition, postage is your responsibility, we will charge the postage for mailing to you.
Please contact the following inquiry information regarding a specific procedure on request for Disclosure, etc.
Article 8 Consultation/Complaint, etc. Regarding Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the following inquiry information concerning inquiries such as consultation, complaint, objection, etc. regarding our handling of personal information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.
[Inquiry information on personal information]
SKIYAKI Inc. Customer Support Center
Humax Shibuya 3F BLD. 1-14-6 Dogenzaka Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0043
■For inquiries on personal information, please contact the information below
※We accept inquiries 24 hours a day.
Last modified: March 31, 2020
(1) Cookies refers to a function that stores your browsing information in your device (refers to devices such as PC, smartphone, etc.) when you access website or service (includes web beacon, etc. defined in (3)). Also note that your personal information cannot be specified from cookie information.
(2) There are 2 types of cookie, former established for use of our website and function provided on the Service, and latter established by linked up third party. Please note in advance that although you can reject cookie by adjusting browser setting, if you do reject it, in some cases you will not be able to receive a part of service provided by us.
(3) Web beacon refers to one of technology in which information is being transferred from your device to server. Beacon can be embedded in online contents such as video and still image and email, and based on such embedding, our server will read specific type of information from your device, and will record information such as browsing date and IP address of device, by recognizing that you have browsed specific contents and have opened/previewed email.
2. Use purpose of Cookie
(1) We use cookie so that when you browse our website and intends to use the Service, it can identify your device and enable you to use service, etc. For this reason, if you store cookie in your device, it will improve convenience in browser, etc. such as you no longer have to input same information over and over.
(2) We may use information collected via use of cookie and similar technology to improve function of website itself and improve service that we provide to you by analyzing the usage condition of your website (access condition, traffic, routine, etc.). Although the following tool is mainly used for such analysis, there may be cases where the above information will be provided to tool provider and be used to distribute advertisement, etc. toward customer.
Tool provider: Google Inc.
Information collected via tool: Your usage condition of website (access condition, traffic, routine, etc.)
3. Rejection method of cookie
①Rejection method of all cookies
You can disable cookie by changing the browser setting. However, please note in advance that if you disable cookie, there may be cases where you will not be able to use a part of website function, a part of web page will not be displayed properly, or you will not be able to receive a part of our service. If you wish to change the cookie setting, please confirm with the manufacturer of each browser. Please refer to the following URL regarding generally widespread browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Also note that there may be cases where you will need to once again disable it due to change of browser, deletion of cookie, etc., and changing to new PC and smart device, etc.
②Rejection method concerning cookie issued by third party
There may be cases where we will obtain/use activity information (access condition, traffic, routine, etc. ) via cookie, etc. issued by linked up third party on the website of Company group or third party’s media. Please contact each respective company, if you have questions on how to stop providing information to advertisement distribution service providing company. You can also confirm from the following URL of main cooperative companies.
③Method to stop advertisement distribution using advertisement identifier
The Company group obtains and uses advertisement identifier (it refers to identifier equipped in smartphone device, etc. such as Apple’s “Identification For Advertisers (IDFA)” and Google’s “Google Advertising ID (ADID”) for customer who uses service provided by the Company group via device such as smartphone. Please contact each respective company if you have questions on how to stop providing of information using advertisement identifier. You can also confirm from the following URL of main companies.
Apple Inc. Support page
Google Play Help
④Rejection method of beacon
API (Application Programming Interface) is a function that allows the functions of software developed by a third party to be used by exposing part of the software or application to the outside.
YouTube Terms of Service
Last modified: June 4, 2020
In order to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, “GDPR”) serving as the regulation regarding processing, transfer of all information (hereinafter, “Personal Data”) related to individual (hereinafter, “customer” or “you/your” as the case may be) using our service who lives in European economic area (hereinafter, “EEA”) regardless of nationality or residence, etc. who is identified or could be identified, SKIYAKI Inc. (hereinafter, “the Company” or “us/we/our”, as the case may be) hereby stipulates the handling policy of such regulation as described below.
■Personal data obtained from customer
We will obtain Personal Data of customer who uses our service such as name, affiliation, occupational title, address, telephone number, email address, gender, birth date, place of stay upon visit, information related to hiring, IP address, cookie information (includes similar technology thereof, hereinafter “Cookie”), and access history, etc. of our website (hereinafter, “Service”).
■Use purpose and legal grounds concerning Personal Data
1. GDPR requires companies that handle Personal Data in EEA area to carry out processing pursuant to the following specified legal grounds.
- (1) If you gave prior consent regarding handling of Personal Data.
- (2) If needed for main data, performance of agreement executed with the Company or procedure prior to execution of agreement.
- (3) If handling becomes necessary to comply with legal obligations to be borne by the Company.
- (4) If it becomes necessary to protect important benefit of customer or others.
- (5) If handling becomes necessary to perform work for public interest or exercise of public authority given to the Company.
- (6) If handling become necessary for legitimate interest pursued by the Company or third party.
2. We will handle Personal Data pursuant to use purpose and legal grounds as described below.
(1) Customer information
- a. Identification of individual when member registers/login to service that we provide (includes biometric authentication) and providing of service: Performance of agreement (Legal grounds, hereinafter the same shall apply.)
- b. Contact by telephone/mail/email/etc. regarding our service (hereinafter in this article, “Contact”), conducting of survey, and distribution of e-mail magazine: legitimate interest (Legal grounds, hereinafter the same shall apply.)
- c. Conducting of survey for case that includes personal information in response items, proposing our service/product to a person stated in response content, sales activity such as informing about event, etc.: Legitimate interest
- d. Your access/purchase/browsing/activity history regarding the Service (hereinafter, “User History”), or providing of service by location information, grasping/analyzing/etc. of usage condition: Legitimate interest
- e. Recommended information based on User History, distribution of direct mail, etc.: Legitimate interest
- f. Settlement procedure regarding usage fee/purchase fee (personal information may be provided to cell phone company, credit card company, etc.), processing of refund: Performance of agreement/Legitimate interest
- g. Procedure for contact, participation/application, etc., contact for random drawing, wining, etc., grasp of participation condition, operation/management and paper work, image/video shooting and audio recording of venue condition, providing to cosponsor of event, shipping of prize, providing to outsourced party in the case of outsourcing shipping of prize regarding even/live show/campaign/offering of prize/etc. that we are providing in the Service (hereinafter, “Event, etc.), contact regarding random drawing, wining, etc.: Legitimate interest
- h. Contact, intermediation of application, management and contact of application condition regarding other company’s service introduced by us: Performance of agreement/Legitimate interest
- i. Identification of individual, sending of various notices, paperwork such as payment request and confirming the legitimacy of materials needed to confirm identity of person needed to implement our service: Performance of agreement/Legitimate interest
- j. Handling of inquiry by telephone, email, etc.: Performance of agreement/Legitimate interest
- k. Outsourced work: Registration/application/reservation/operation management, etc. under our service/distribution of mail/SNS for sales activity, etc./application work, etc. pursuant to administrative system, etc.: Performance of agreement/Legitimate interest
- l. Contact regarding delivery/installment/construction/initial setting, delivery date adjustment, etc. of equipment provided by our service, providing to outsourced party in the case of outsourcing such work: Performance of agreement/Legitimate interest
- m. Publication on information magazine, contact on news coverage, implementation of new coverage, advertisement on our work: Legitimate interest
- n. Survey/analysis on use condition and satisfactory level concerning our service, creation of statistical data of which specific person cannot be identified, marketing that uses created data, website creation, new service development, improving the quality of our service: Legitimate interest
- o. Correction/deletion, etc. of information registered in our service: Performance of agreement
- p. Securing of security of our service, investigation/report, etc. in the case of occurrence of incident/accident: Legal obligation
(2) Information to comply with laws and regulations
- a. Handling of exercise, claim, etc. of right pursuant to agreement and laws regarding our service and proper performance of work: Legitimate interest/legal obligation
(3) Information obtained via public information, etc.
- a. Proposal of our service/product, sales activity such as informing about Event, etc.: legitimate interest
- b. Transaction screening and management/survey of credit limit: Legitimate interest
(4) Information upon hiring activity
- a. Consideration of hiring, contact for interview, hiring result notice of the Company, sending of hiring related document, expense settlement: Legitimate interest
- b. Providing to outsourced party in the case of outsourcing all or part of our hiring activity: Legitimate interest
(5) Information regarding employee and retired employee
- a. Labor management: legitimate interest
- b. Contact/providing to affiliated company, place of secondment, etc.: Legitimate interest
- c. Payment for salary, bonus, etc., expense settlement: Legitimate interest
- d. Notice and report to government administration office: Legitimate interest
- e. Various contacts and public relations via paper/mail/video/SNS/etc.: Legitimate interest
- f. Sharing of emergency contact, notice/result of in-house information, etc.: Legitimate interest
- g. Sales/support activity using communication method such as audio/image/video/etc.: Legitimate interest
- h. Grasping of condition/contact upon personnel recruitment by introduction of employees: Legitimate interest
- i. Reply to survey request by other company: Legitimate interest
- j. Registration and activity confirmation of biometric information (vein, etc.) in biometric authentication, video record for crime prevention: Legitimate interest
(6) Shareholders information
- a. Sending, etc. of business report and other items to be distributed to shareholders: Legitimate interest
- b. Information for shareholders and exchange of information: Legitimate interest
- c. Response to exercise of shareholder’s right: Legitimate interest
- d. Management of shareholders in compliance with various laws and regulations: Legitimate interest
- e. Providing for exercise of right/performance of obligation pursuant to the Companies Act: Legitimate interest
- a. Handling of inquiry regarding service provided by us and other inquires : Legitimate interest
3. If obtained Personal Data is being handled for reasons other than intended purpose, we will let you know about additional use purpose and related information (Information stipulated in GDPR such as preservation period/rights held by customer, etc.)
■Transfer outside of EEA area
1. We may transfer Personal Data to country outside of EEA area. Such transferred destination includes the Company, third party such as cloud service vendor and service operation company (entity that conducts data processing). We will supervise third party who handles these Personal Data to make sure such third party will take reasonable/appropriate protective measures according to the condition of transfer pursuant to GDPR.
2. When you use our service, you will be deemed to have agreed to the following matters.
(1) There may be cases where laws and regulations regarding protection of Personal Data is inadequate in countries outside of EEA area and therefore protective measures is not always guaranteed to be at the same level as the protective measures stipulated in GDPR.
(2) To achieve use purpose, we may transfer Personal Data to the Company located in country outside of EEA area, and third party including outsourced party such as cloud service vender and service operation company (person conducting data processing).
■Safety control of Personal Data
1. We will take safety control measures to ensure proper handling of Personal Data, and will make efforts to prevent divulgence/destruction/damage/loss/alteration/unauthorized access/etc.
2. We will cause employee to be aware of importance of Personal Data and risk in case employee breaches handling rules concerning Personal Data and will supervise employee so that he/she can carry out proper management and handling of Personal Data.
We will process and preserve Personal Data within the scope of use purpose. Furthermore, we will promptly delete Personal Data no longer needed.
1. We use cookie to provide you with more user friendly and valuable information. The function of cookie is to temporary preserve data in PC, etc. that you are using for our service when you use our service, and by such usage it may obtain your activity history (accessed URL, contents, purchase history, etc.), age, gender, occupation, residential area, location information, etc. in our server within the scope of our service. If you do not wish us to obtain your information, you can refuse to activate cookie by adjusting the setting of internet browsing software (browser).
You have the following right concerning Personal Data. Furthermore, if you have any claim regarding various rights on Personal Data, please do so by contacting “inquiry information”.
- ・Right to demand access (disclosure of purpose/type/provided destination/preservation period/source of obtainment, etc.).
- ・Right to demand correction.
- ・Right to demand deletion.
- ・Right to demand restriction on handling.
- ・Right to object against how things are being handled.
- ・Right to demand transfer or copy (portability) so that you can use it on services other than our service.
- ・Right to be able to withdraw your consent at any given time.
- ・Right where you can petition complaint at any given time to supervising body of countries in EEA area.
Please inquire about various inquiries concerning Personal Data, and claim/complaint/consultation via following form.
Name and address of administrator
E-mail address: email@example.com
1. If you do not provide Personal Data upon use of our service, there may be cases where you will not be able to use a part of service.
2. You understand that the Company can change the Policy. Please refer to the display of “final day of update” regarding the final day of update on the Policy, and periodically check this page regarding the latest information.
Last modified: March 31, 2020