“Do What You Can Do for Your Fans”
Based on this message, we Bitfan provide a place for both owners and fans to make sure that you can continue your own activities with satisfaction and relief.
We made this guideline, with the desire that by using Bitfan your life would become more pleasant, joyful and colorful.
Also, this guideline will be updated as Bitfan changes its specifications.
To make it possible, that you can continue your own activities for your fans, or continue being the fan of your favorite creators, Bitfan will keep going forward.
Lately update: June 23rd, 2022
The prohibited matters in this Guideline are adapted for all the users using Bitfan worldwide and all the contents. We are making efforts to prohibit the ways to use the service that damage the safety, privacy, reliability and dignity of our users consist
Please use the Report function when noticing the accounts or the contents that may violate this Guideline. Our operation team will check the report and take the necessary measures once the violation gets confirmed.
We will also take necessary measures and update this Guideline as needed when a violation about the utilization that may damage the safety, privacy, reliability and dignity of our users is confirmed even it is not clarified in this Guideline.
Acts that violate laws, public order and morals.
Acts that violate, or may violate laws, public order and morals, or instigate a violation are prohibited such as:
- Involvement in antisocial forces;
- Money laundering;
- Post that run afoul of Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (Act No. 25 of 1948) such as recommendation of stock brands;
- Sale of goods that run afoul of or may run afoul of Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations (Act No. 134 of 1952), Act on Securing Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Products Including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices (Act No. 145 of 1960), Medical Care Act (Act No. 205 of 1948) or other laws about advertisement;
- Sale of goods that don’t satisfy the legally required conditions, licensed or registrations.
Acts that infringe others’ rights.
Acts that infringe others’ rights including Intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademark rights, etc.) and personality rights (Portrait rights, Publicity rights, Privacy rights, etc.) are prohibited. Please check the applicability of following items.
- Whether infringed others’ copyrights by posting plagiarism, imitation or the part of others’ work without permission or not;
- Whether infringed others’ Privacy rights by posting others’ personal information or not;
- Whether posted the contents without the permission of the owners or not;
- Whether instigated the illegal utilization of works by selling counterfeit products, imitation or not.
To make sure that anyone can use Bitfan at one’s ease, acts that hurt or may hurt others mentally or physically are prohibited especially the following ones.
- Slander and menace against others or any other acts making others uneasy and unpleasure;
- Acts that give others an unpleasant feeling such as violent expression, grotesque expression, etc.;
- Acts that may instigate suicide, group suicide, self-harm, utilization of illegal or quasi-legal drugs;
- Acts that instigate minors to violate or be likely violate laws or regulations.
Hate speech or harassment.
To make sure that all users with diverse sense of values can use Bitfan at one’s ease, discriminatory expression or other acts that make others uneasy and unpleasant are prohibited, such as:
- Post that develops a feeling of disgust;
- Acts that cause trouble to other users;
- Acts that solicit suicide, group suicide, self-harming, use of illegal drugs or use of law-evading drugs, etc.;
- Post that relates to ethnic group/religion/race/sex/age, etc. that will lead to discrimination.
Nude, sexual acts.
To make sure that all users including minors can use the service at one’s ease, obscene or other inappropriate expressions are prohibited, especially the followings:
- Adult, sexual, obscene or violent expressions, or any others that are likely to bring an excessively unpleasant feeling and those that link to such sites;
- Merchandise in general with sexual scenes whose sale to persons under 18 is restricted by laws and regulations/guidelines, etc. (videos, books, goods, software and so forth, regardless of the form), including obscene materials, merchandise related to child porn;
- Sale of used underwear and uniform, etc.
Disinformation, Spam or deceptive act.
Impersonations or fraudulent means bringing disadvantages, that may inhibit Bitfan’s operation or users’ safety are prohibited, such as:
- Impersonating a specific individual or a specific group or organization;
- Acts that place unreasonable burden on network or servers beyond the acts of normally using the Services or acts encouraging it, or otherwise acts of hindering or interfering with operation and provision of the Services or the others’ use;
- Acts that transmit information containing harmful computer program, including computer virus, or acts of making others be in receivable state thereof;
- Acts that acquire Registered Information, etc. of other Users, etc. by fraudulent means (including so-called phishing and any means equivalent thereto);
- Post liable to be fraud, such as “sure to make a profit”;
- Post with expressions leading to a significant misunderstanding;
- Advertising of information for commercial use inflicting detriment on Users such as multilevel marketing, etc.;
- Sale of merchandise falling under pyramiding (so-called “pyramid scheme”) or multilevel marketing.
Measures on violation of Guideline
We are making efforts to take measures on violation of Guideline in order to keep the space of utilization pleasant for all users. Please use the Report function when noticing the accounts or the contents that may violate this Guideline.
We may restrict user’s rights, shut down the site, suspend accounts or take other measures according to Article 4 of Owner Terms of Service or Article 13 of Bitfan Terms of Service, when the actions of users are determined as inappropriate.